E-Safety Advice

Where can I report online or e-safety issues?

How to report harassment, pornographic images or any kind of grief on facebook, twitter, youtube, Playstation or X-Box, see here

You can also report to the police and other bodies that regulate content on the internet:

ceop internet watch true vision
 If you are suspicious about someone's behaviour towards a child report to CEOP. If you see any criminal content you should report to the Internet Watch Foundation

If you see any content that incites hatred you should report to True Vision

Also you can speak to a trusted adult at school.  If you have any concerns, you can also email the E-Safety Coordinator at the Academy Janet.Rumley@FolkestoneAcademy.com

Advice and blogs

Parent / Carer

parent protect

Information and resources which aim to raise awareness about child sexual abuse.

It answer questions and gives adults the information, advise, support and facts, they need to help protect their child.


A Parent's Guide to Dealing with 'Sexting'.

What to do and how to handle it.

keeping young people safe online Parents and carers can get advise and guidance on how to keep young people safe online.  
zWcizL8J A tablet based app designed to help parents and carers talk about online safety issues with their children to ensure that they make smart choices to stay safe online.  

11-18 Year Olds


11-18 year olds can find advise and blogs on how to help them use the internet safely, responsibly and positively

with hot tips on how to stay safe online.

Primary Children

childnet Primary Children can get information on staying safe whilst using the internet and explore the activity zone